Glycan Profiling and Identification
We offer UPLC-FLD/MS of 2-AB, 2-AA or procainamide labeled glycans profiling service of cell, tissue or glycoprotein samples, and MALDI-TOF MS based glycan structure identification, including α-2,3/ α-2,6 differential sialylation.
Sample preparation includes:
- Glycoprotein fraction isolation
- Glycan release and labeling
- Chromatographic separation and glycan profiling.
- MALDI-TOF MS differential sialylation analysis
- MS/MS fragmentation for glycan structures confirmation or unknown structures identification
- Glycosidase treatment