Glycan Profiling and Identification
We offer UPLC-FLD/MS of 2-AB, 2-AA or procainamide labeled glycans profiling service of cell, tissue or glycoprotein samples, and MALDI-TOF MS based glycan structure identification, including α-2,3/ α-2,6 differential sialylation
Sample preparation includes :
- Glycoprotein fraction isolation
- Glycan release and labeling
- Chromatographic separation and glycan profiling.
- MALDI-TOF MS differential sialylation analysis
- MS/MS fragmentation for glycan structures confirmation or unknown structures identification
- Glycosidase treatment
IgG type Antibodies Quantitative Glycan Analysis
Our glycan quantification service is based on the isotopic dilution method and applied to the Absolute quantification of N-glycans in IgG type monoclonal antibodies by MALDI-TOF MS, both in low and high-throughput (up to 96 samples).
- Glycoanalysis of biologics
- Absolute quantification of biosimilar glycosylation
Why our service?
– Only service that currently provides Absolute Glycan Quantification (pmol).
– Get your results in less than than 48 h after sample arrival.
– Glycan quantification with internal standards (not based on quantification of attached fluorophores).
– Simple sample preparation and data acquisition.
– Absolute Monosaccharide Quantification (pmol).
– Relative Monosaccharide Quantification (%).
-Minimum required sample amount is 50 μg of human IgG type antibodies expressed in CHO cell lines.
– optimal sample amount 50-500 μg of IgG type antibody expressed in CHO cell lines.
-For optimal sample condition ship at 4 ºC or – 20 ºC.