The position is responsible for promoting and selling Glycomics kits, reagents and analytical tools and providing technical support to customers.
– Meet monthly and quaterly sales targets as assigned by management. Sales targets are achieved via direct sales activity with customers worldwide.
– Establish strong relationships with customer end-users and management to successfully promote Asparia Glycomics products and services.
– Position Asparia Glycomics brand and present the technology during the customer acquisition process.
– Provide technical support in the different analytical technologies and solutions that meet customers expectations.
– Coordinate promotion, sales and support activities for the different product lines of the company.
– Report and communicate potential business opportunities and strategies to Asparia management through the CRM and sales funnel.
– Knowledge of sales methodologies and models.
– Understanding of key business drivers.
– Deep knowledge of the company technology.
– Problems & Solutions analysis using technical experience.
– Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Farmacy or related field.
– More than 3 years of experience in the biotech industry or research.
– Specialization in Marketing and Commercial Management will be valued.
– Minimum 1 year experience in sales.
– Base salary, to be negotiated and depending on experience and capabilities.
– Bonus upon objectives consecution.
– Fixed-term contract. Sales manager permanent position possibility
– Position located in Donostia-San Sebastian (Spain)
Starting date: September 2018
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Sales specialist 2018