Absolute Glycan Quantification by MS using Stable Isotope Labeled Glycan Standards
CarboQuant standards are patented synthetic 13C-labeled N-glycans, produced entirely in our laboratory for use as internal standards in absolute glycan quantification by mass spectrometry. They are available as single standards for glycan analysis.
- >95% pure
- Fully characterized by MS and NMR
- Show up to 8 Dalton mass increments. No overlap between the analyte and standard peaks.
- All N-acetylglucosamine are labeled
- Quantified internal standards (qNMR )
- Broad coverage of N-glycan structures
- Use of internal glycan standards to improve your glycan analysis workflow
- Improve your method robustness with internal glycan standards
- Quantify individual glycans in biofluids like any other metabolite
- Use MALDI-TOF MS to generate quantitative glycan profiles in biomarker studies and biopharmaceutical research with very fast sample preparation and acquisition
- Rapid Absolute glycan quantification
- Measure of glycan recovery for in-sample preparation
- Internal standards for the quantitative glycan profiling by MALDI-Tof MS.
- Rapid high-throughput glycan analysis in clone selection and process development
- Quality control
- Biosimilar optimization
Clinical Chemistry Biomarkers
- Measure glycan levels in serum samples with picomole precision
- Establish cut-off values for glycan biomarkers
- Quantify aberrant glycosylation in cancer samples
- Internal performance calibrants for method transfer and multiple laboratory studies