- Highly sialylated antenna fucosylated glycans1.
- Fucosylated and sialylated glycans
- Agalactosyl biantennary glycans G0F and glycans containing sLex epitope A3F1G1 and A2F1G1.
- High-mannose type structures.
- Fucosylated glycans.
- Decreased leveles of sialylated glycans.
 R. Saldova, et al., Levels of specific serum N-glycans identify breast cancer patients with higher circulating tumor cell counts, Ann. Oncol. 22 (2011) 1113–1119.
 U.M. Abd Hamid, et al., A strategy to reveal potential glycan markers from serum glycoproteins associated with breast cancer progression, Glycobiology 18 (2008) 1105
 Z. Kyselova, et al., Breast cancer diagnosis and prognosis through quantitative measurements of serum glycan profiles, Clin. Chem. 54 (2008) 1166–1175.
 A. Pierce, et al., Levels of specific glycans significantly distinguish lymph node–
 de Leoz, M. L., et al., (2011) High-mannose glycans are elevated during breast cancer progression. Mol. Cell. Proteomics 10, M110.00271
 Alley, W. R., Jr., et al., (2010) Chip-based reversed-phase liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry of permethylated N-linked glycans: a potential methodology for cancerbiomarker discovery. Anal. Chem. 82, 5095–5106